For Costa Rican car rentals please use the following link: auto rentals. If you have special transportation needs, please contact us. Our goal is to make your trip as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
If you are unsure what type of transportation is best for you, take a look at the Costa Rica Transportation Guide. The Costa Rican public bus schedule is another useful resource when deciding when and how to travel.
If you are looking for a reliable way to get to Monteverde or need a private van or mini bus with a dedicated driver throughout your entire stay in Costa Rica, please e-mail us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information About Shuttles and Private Transportation Services in Costa Rica
- - All vehicles are recent models with air conditioning and are fully insured.
- - All of our drivers have cell phones and are in contact with our office.
- - All shuttles and private transfers are available in both round trip and one-way options, and service all of Costa Rica’s major travel destinations.
- - We will pick you up from your hotel, airport or a common location, and drop you off at the hotel of your choice in your destination.
- - For trips between the Arenal Volcano and Monteverde by horseback or taxi/boat/taxi, please see this page.
- - We have operated hundreds of transfers since 1998 without one single accident!
Arenal Volcano to or from Monteverde by horseback, or by taxi / boat / taxi, see this page.